When not sure what to do with your abundance of vegetables right from the garden, simply flavor and grill them up!
- 3 Japanese eggplant, sliced 1 inch thick
- 3 zucchinis, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 tlsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tlsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 1. Pre heat grill to medium heat.
- 2. In a large bowl combine ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
- 3. Cook the vegetables on indirect heat about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until tender.
- 4. Serve immediately or even when cooled.