One of the best way to cook brussel sprouts!
- 3 cups trimmed halved Brussels sprouts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add prosciutto. Cook 6 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Heat pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts; sauté 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add butter, salt, and pepper, stirring until butter melts. Remove from heat; drizzle with juice. Add prosciutto; toss to combine.
- Note: Pull off any limp outer leaves, and closely trim the stem end-don't cut too much off, or the Brussels sprouts may fall apart.