This recipe makes quite a bit, so you can take half of the remaining chicken mixture and sauce and make soup.
- 16 oz. fat free sour cream
- 1 can fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbls. fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tbls. dried)
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 can Mexican Rotel
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 16 corn tortillas
- 8 oz. shredded pepper jack and colby cheese blend
- 1 can diced green chiles
- Mix sour cream, soup and cilantro in a saucepan. Heat through and set aside.
- Combine the chicken, Rotel, onions and green chilies in a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Heat until onions are transparent.
- Warm the tortillas until flexible. Then, fill each tortilla with about 2 tbls. of the chicken mixture and about 1 tbls. of the cheese.
- Roll tortilla up and place seam side down in a 8x11 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour over the sour cream sauce and top with the remaining cheese.