Have a hearty and sumptuous meal with this grilled chicken in teriyaki sauce. Perfect for the backdoor family outing during the weekends.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon 0r calamansi juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Mix the chicken together with teriyaki sauce, lemon or calamansi juice, minced garlic, and the sesame oil in a bowl and let marinade for a few minutes.
- Preheat the grill, applying some oil.
- Start grilling each chicken turning each sides until the meat is tender and juicy.