Low Carb, Low Calorie and High Protein pasta recipe.
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 8 ounces frozen peeled and deveined, cooked shrimp
- 4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 26 oz jar pasta sauce (with low-sodium)
- In a pot, bring 3 quarts of water to a boil; add a Tbsp of olive oil and 1/2 tbsp of salt. Add the pasta and cook in al dente.
- Peel and devein the shrimps.
- When pasta is done, drain and put into a large microwave container.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients except for Parmesan cheese.
- Cook and cover it in the microwave for 3 minutes until heated.
- Add Parmesan cheese on top while serve hot.
- Dish is great with salads.