This is a good recipe. I got the recipe from http://buzz.prevention.com/traditional-oatmeal-raisin-cookies/. This is a real good recipe and fitness site.
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons nondiet tub-style margarine or butter, softened
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat no-stick baking sheets with no-stick spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Over a medium bowl, sift together the flour and baking soda. Stir in the oats and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the brown sugar and margarine or butter. Stir in the egg whites, milk and vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture, stirring well after each addition. Fold in the raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving 2″ between cookies.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.