A low-fat low-calorie layered dessert that everyone will enjoy!
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping, divided
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Remove 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin; set aside on counter. Refrigerate remaining gelatin 30 min. or until slightly thickened.
- ADD 3/4 cup of the whipped topping to chilled thickened gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into 8-inch square dish. Refrigerate 15 min. or until gelatin mixture is set but not firm. Carefully pour reserved gelatin over creamy layer in dish.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Cut into squares to serve. Top each serving with a dollop of the remaining 3/4 cup whipped topping.