Intense flavor and color with yummy juices you can scoop up with your fave bread or serve on top of your rice!
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes; add shrimp. Cover and cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring occasionally. Spoon mixture into a bowl, and chill. Stir in parsley before serving.