A little muffin goes a long way. -
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup banana (about 1 banana), mashed with a fork
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed (left out of the freezer until it's soft)
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, break the eggs and use a fork to beat them a little bit.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, dry milk, and the eggs from the small bowl. Mix with a mixing spoon until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the large bowl. Mix again.
- Line a muffin tine with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- When your muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin and cool them on the wire rack.