Delightful Italian veggie soup that everyone will love!
- 1 1/4 cup eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14 ½-ounce) can no-salt-added whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring well. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls; sprinkle with cheese.