Enjoy your choco chip cookies without the guilt!
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini-chocolate chips
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Mix in Equal and brown sugar until combined.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Mix into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color. Transfer to wire rack and let cool.