Quick-fix French toast made with cinnamon bread. A tasty breakfast made easy.
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 8 slices of apple-cinnamon bread (you can use cinnamon raisin bread)
- Cooking oil
- Butter (optional)
- Maple-flavored syrup (optional)
- In a small bowl beat the eggs and milk. Transfer the mixture into a large shallow dish.
- Put cooking oil on a large skillet or frying pan and heat over medium heat.
- Dip both sides of bread until they absorb the mixture. The bread should be moist.
- Cook the bread on the skillet for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and maple-syrup, if desired.