Very low in fat roasted potatoes that your guests will surely love!
- 1 (1-pound, 4-ounce) package refrigerated red potato wedges (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Toss thoroughly to coat each potato wedge with oil and seasonings.
- Place the potato wedges on a baking sheet that's lined with foil.
- Bake 22 minutes or until tender and golden. Serve hot.