Eating right never tasted so good with this low fat low calorie meal that is quick and easy to make.
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 pkg.
- (16 oz.) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 3 min. or until chicken is no longer pink. Add peppers, onions, broth and peanut butter; stir-fry an additional 3 to 4 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- DRAIN spaghetti; return to pan. Add chicken mixture and soy sauce; mix well. Spoon onto serving platter; sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.