A flavorful meal made with lean meat and good-for-you ingredients,plus the Calcium you will get from the cheese!Yum..
- 1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- COOK meat and chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add beans and salsa; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese.
- SPREAD meat mixture down centers of tortillas; top with sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce.
- FOLD in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
- TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.