A Low fat tasty meal and also a good source of vitamin C from the oranges.
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- BROWN steak in nonstick wok or large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on high heat 3 min.
- ADD stir-fry vegetables, broth, dressing, soy sauce and rice; stir. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer 5 min. Remove from heat.
- LET stand 5 min. Add oranges and onions; fluff with fork.