A very easy-to-make low calorie dinner that features food from the go, glow, grow, food groups!
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 lb. fresh green beans (about 3 cups), steamed
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add meat; cook 5 min. or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from skillet, reserving meat drippings in skillet.
- Place meat in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine mustard and thyme; spread evenly onto meat.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min, or until cooked through (160ºF).
- Transfer to carving board; tent with foil. Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package, reducing the spread to 1 Tbsp.
- ADD broth to same skillet.
- Bring to boil on high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add Neufchatel cheese; cook 2 min, or until Neufchatel cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- CUT meat into thin slices.
- Serve topped with the Neufchatel cheese sauce along with the stuffing and beans.