All the chocolate cookies you can eat with less fat. Now you can indulge in your favorite chocolate cookies with this recipe.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix oil, egg whites and apple sauce in a large mixing bowl. Add in sugars and vanilla then beat. Mix cocoa, flour, salt and baking soda; add it to the applesauce mixture slowly. After mixing, cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until it is slightly hard.
- On a baking sheet covered with non-stick cooking spray, place dough with rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart. Drizzle with chocolate chips. At 350 degrees F, bake the dough for about 8-10 minutes.