A generally nutritious bread best for kids, adults, and gifts!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups POST Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF.
- Beat egg, milk, orange peel, juice and oil in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in cereal and let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Add cereal mixture; stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Stir in cranberries and pecans.
- POUR into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 15 min or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 min. in pan; remove from pan and transfer to wire rack.
- Cool completely.