This green salad is filled with egg protein, and beans to give it it's flavor. It is low in fat and good for a meal or as a snack.
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1/3 cup white beans
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 cups Italian salad mix
- 1 tablespoon low-fat Italian dressing
- dash of salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix whisked eggs, white beans, feta cheese, and rosemary.
- Pour into a medium sized skillet on medium heat, and cook for 6 minutes. Make sure to stir the eggs from bottom of pan.
- Mix greens in another bowl with dressing.
- Serve eggs on top of greens, and put salt and pepper on top.