You'll love these easy, light, and VERY delicious tortellini!
- 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese
- 2 oz egg substitute
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 60 wonton wrappers
- On each wonton, place 1½ tsp of cheese mixture in the center of the wrapper.
- Fold over to make a triangle, seal it by dipping your finger in water and moistening the edges of the wrapper.
- After it is a triangle, attach the two points, and fold over the top to form a tortellini.
- Place in boiling water and boil for 4 minutes. Remove from water and top with your favorite low calorie sauce (not included in nutritional information).