A very tasty and healthy dish that will please the kids and can help you and your family eat right!
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) frozen cod fillets, thawed (Do not separate fillets.)
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cut opened pkg. of fish into 4 equal pieces.
- MIX zucchini and 1 cup of the salsa in 9-inch square baking dish; top with fish. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the remaining salsa over each piece of fish.
- BAKE 15 min.; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake an additional 8 to 12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.