It is very easy to make this pasta and vegetable salad which will definitely delight your family. The red peppers provide vitamin A, and an excellent source of vitamin C.
- 1 pkg. GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated three cheese tortellini, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- Place dressing mix, water, and vinegar in cruet or other container with tight-fitting lid.
- Add oil; cover.
- Shake until well blended.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of the dressing; toss lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.