A simple chicken recipe that you can enjoy with some steamed rice.
- 4 4-6 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Tear off 4 sheets of foil measuring 12 x 18 inches each.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Place one chicken breast in the center of each sheet of foil wrap.
- Cut two small slits in each chicken breast.
- Drizzle the ginger-garlic-soy mixture over the chicken.
- Bring up the sides of the foil and turn over the top edge twice.
- Seal the ends, leaving enough room inside the packets for air to circulate.
- Place on a cookie sheet and cook for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches a minimum of 165 degrees.
- Serve with Jasmine rice.