Super tasty, low fat favorite the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- In a large bowl, prepare the lemon gelatin according to package directions except replace some of the water with the pineapple juice that was saved from the can of crushed pineapple.
- Refrigerate until thickened, about 1 hour.
- When the gelatin has thickened, stir in pineapple and shredded carrot.
- Cover and refrigerate until set (at least 4 hours).