Low Carb, low Fat, and High Protein recipe
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 Tbsp light butter substitute (50% less fat and calories)
- 1/2 loaf of French bread cut into 6 slices
- Mix Dijon mustard, light butter, and 2 tbsp of chives in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 tbsp mixture over each slice of bread.
- Divide smoked salmon among the slices of bread.
- Cut each bread slice into 3 equal parts.
- Sprinkle remaining chives over the salmon and ground pepper on top.