Delightful way to have your fave eggs even kids would be enticed to indulge...
- 12 eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 1/3cup lower-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Snipped chives or paprika
- Slice cooked eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Mash yolks in a small bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
- Pipe or stuff egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with chives or paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.