This great-tasting dessert is made with "better-for-you" ingredients and fits into your overall healthy eating plan!
- 35 Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, finely crushed 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 pkg. (1.5 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1/2 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
- COMBINE crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- MIX Neufchatel cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread carefully onto crust. Set aside. Cut bananas crosswise in half, then cut each piece lengthwise in half. Arrange over Neufchatel cheese mixture.
- BEAT milk and pudding mixes with whisk 2 min. Spoon over bananas. Spread with remaining COOL WHIP; sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.