If you love spicy dishes and squash, this recipe will capture your heart in every way. This soup is so good and health friendly therefore it is good for you.
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash thinly sliced
- 1 large white onion, diced
- ¼ lb fresh green beans trimmed and snapped
- ¾ cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (15 ounces) can white hominy
- 15 ounces chickpeas
- 8 chicken wings, whole, split
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 jalapeño peppers, julienned
- 6 ½ cups water
- Combine everything in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer on reduced heat, until chicken falls off the bone and flavors mixed well, 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve hot.