A simple and quick pasta dish.
- 350g linguine, bucatini or other long pasta
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 2 long red chillies, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 300g cooked fresh crab meat
- 2 tbs lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep fry pan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and capsicum and stir for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in chili, crab and juice, and season.
- Add pasta, reserved water and parsley, then toss well.
- Serve immediately.