The whole family can warm up with this low calorie, low-fat dish. It's a good source of vitamin A from the spinach.
- 1-1/2 cups (5-1/2 oz.) small shell pasta
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) beef broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained 2 Tbsp. A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 5 cups torn spinach leaves (about 5 oz.) 3/4 lb. boneless beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- COOK pasta as directed on package; drain.
- MIX broth, tomatoes, steak sauce and crushed red pepper in large saucepan; bring to boil on medium-high heat. Boil 3 minutes.
- ADD pasta and spinach; stir. Return to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes. Stir in meat; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through.