An elegant strawberry pie that is not only low in calories, but fat free!An excellent source of vitamin C.
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 pt. strawberries, sliced
- 1 whole HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed
- Make It
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add ice, stirring until completely melted. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- STIR in strawberries. Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs around edge of pie.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.