These tasty bites are low in fat, have little calories, and are great for the holiday season!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 2/3 cup Cheerios
- 1/3 cup M & M's mini baking bits or raisins
- Microwave chocolate chips in a microwavable dish on high until melted, or about two minutes.
- Stir in mint extract.
- Thoroughly stir in remaining ingredients.
- Using a teaspoon, drop 1-1/2 inch pieces on wax paper.
- Allow for cooling time, and serve.