A tasty, low-fat dish best served over lettuce, spinach, or mixed greens. Also a great way to use up those grilled chicken leftovers!
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Grill chicken 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Remove from heat, cool, and cube.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, red bell pepper, onion, and corn.
- In a small bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce and mayonnaise. Pour over the chicken and veggies. Stir, and chill until ready to serve.