Amazingly super antioxidants in broccoli, cauliflower and garlic plus the fact that Broccoli, cauliflower and other cruciferous vegetables contain anti-cancer elements!
- 2 cups broccoli florets, 1 to 2 inches in diameter
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, 1 to 2 inches in diameter
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss broccoli, cauliflower and garlic with olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until browned and tender-crunchy.
- Stir once or twice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.