Best served with your fave fish or pork and can be your delightful dessert too!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped seeded red jalapeño pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic to pan; cook 2 minutes. Add pineapple; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add soy sauce, pepper, juice, and ginger; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.