A new sassy way to have your pepper relish.Grill it!
- 4 bell peppers (assorted colors, such as red, yellow, and orange)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Place bell peppers on grill rack. Grill, without lid, over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, turning frequently, until peppers blister. Place peppers in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel peppers; remove and discard seeds. Cut peppers into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine bell peppers and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.