These muffins have raspberries which are a great way to boost your anti-oxidant intake! They are tasty too for a meal on the go!
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Splenda
- 3 tsp. Baking Powder
- dash of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup fat free half and half
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 tsp. Lemon Extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine flour, splenda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium sized bowl combine eggs, half-and-half, oil, and lemon extract.
- Stir in with dry mixture until blended.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Add paper liners into muffin cups, and fill cups 2/3 full with a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!