Wonderful fingerfood and can be quickly gobbled up on BBQ's.The mixture and the richness of the cream cheese goes perfectly together bursting out a great flavor!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Cut off tomato tops to make caps.
- Scoop out pulp from caps and bottoms.
- Beat cream cheese, blue cheese and sour cream in bowl until well blended.
- Add celery onion and nuts; mix well.
- Spoon or pipe into tomato shells, mounding slightly.
- Replace tomato caps; secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in refrigertor.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.