A fast and tasty grilled meal without much of the ''fat''.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the first five ingredients and spread on both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken on plate.
- Marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes or for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, turning once, for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.