Asian-Glazed Swordfish with baby Bok Choy
- 4 (800g) Swordfish Fillets
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 600g baby bok choy, halved length ways
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
- COAT fish fillets with half the combined sauces, garlic and oil. Add vinegar and sugar to remaining sauce mixture; reserve dressing.
- COOK fish fillets in heated oiled large non-stick frying pan until browned both sides and just cooked through. Remove fish from pan, cover to keep warm.
- ADD bok choy to same pan; cook, covered, until just tender. Serve fish on bok choy, drizzled with reserved dressing; sprinkle with coriander.