Very simple to make yet very tasty and healthy. The whole family will surely love!
- 2 cups red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups bow tie pasta
- 1 cup blanched green peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine bell pepper, broth, oregano, salt, and pepper in 2 quart saucepan. Cover. Cook over medium low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is tender.
- Stir in tomato paste, vinegar, and honey; remove from heat. Puree mixture in a blender or food processor.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain.
- Mix together pasta, red pepper sauce, peas, and parsley.