My weight loss journey

Today was very productive day. I got new haircut after 2 years. My hair was very long and I was afraid to go to the hairdresser because I would have to look at myself at the mirror. But I've decided it's finally time. I feel such a relief and I didn't hate myself too much while looking in the mirror.
I think I'll pass my exam, waiting for the results!
Also, last time I was wearing something else than sweatpants was 2 months ago and i felt very very veryyy bad. But today I didn't felt so bad. My self confidence is definitely improved. So, this is extra motivation to keep going.

Day 34
  • Breakfast:
    • 2 fried eggs: 250 kcal
    • yogurt: 100 kcal
    • smoked pork loin: 60 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • greek yogurt: 200 kcal
    • peanuts: 300 kcal
    • protein shake: 200 kcal
Total: 1110 kcal

Also, last time I was wearing something else than sweatpants was 2 months ago and i felt very very veryyy bad. But today I didn't felt so bad. My self confidence is definitely improved. So, this is extra motivation to keep going.
Awesome!

Today was very productive day. I got new haircut after 2 years. My hair was very long and I was afraid to go to the hairdresser because I would have to look at myself at the mirror. But I've decided it's finally time. I feel such a relief and I didn't hate myself too much while looking in the mirror.
I think I'll pass my exam, waiting for the results!
Yay to all of this. I got a new haircut too, which I really liked & it made me feel good.
You are doing well sg :)

Thanks Cate and LaMaria :)

Today was okay day, I went for a walk. Tomorrow is that birthday, I am a bit nervous. I hope everything will okay.

Day 35
  • Breakfast:
    • canned tuna: 330 kcal
    • bread: 200 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
Total: 1130 kcal

Enjoy the day! :)
Have some protein before you have any alcohol & try to have a few glasses of water during the day. You'll be fine :)

Two bad days are behind me. On Saturday I didn't drink and eat too much and I really had fun. It was nice to be around people for a change. Yesterday I ate big bag of chips. It was really bad idea. I definitely know now that I never want to live like that again. It tested good at first, afterwards I felt sick. Today is a new day and I am back on track.

It was ok day, food wise, definitely back on track. I didn't go for a walk today because it was raining all day.

Day 38
  • Breakfast:
    • 2 fried eggs: 250 kcal
    • sour cream: 40 kcal
    • mayo: 100 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • peanuts: 250 kcal
Total: 1140 kcal

Thanks @Cate and @Trusylver :)
Yesterday was good day, I didn't have time to log in. I didn't go for a walk last few days, I hope I will make it today.

Day 39
  • Breakfast:
    • hot dogs: 240 kcal
    • bread: 110 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • mayo: 200 kcal
    • sour cream: 50 kcal
Total: 1140 kcal

Today was good day, I am a bit low on calories, but I am not hungry. I went for a 20 minute walk, but then it started to rain again so I had to come back home. :(
Tomorrow I am getting second dose of covid vaccine :D

Day 40
  • Breakfast:
    • smoked pork loin: 100 kcal
    • bread: 125 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • mashed potatoes: 150 kcal
    • pork: 200 kcal
Total: 875 kcal

I was ok day, I ate well and got my second dose of vaccine. It was raining again, so I couldn't go for a walk.

Day 41
  • Breakfast:
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • rice cakes: 100 kcal
    • smoked pork loin: 160 kcal
    • cheese: 240 kcal
Total: 1090 kcal

Congratulations on being fully vaccinated! I´m getting my second dose on Saturday :party: Food´s looking good assuming there were fruits and veggies as well.

Thanks, Cate and LaMaria :)

Today was a bit "slow" day, long day at work, arghh. But I resisted and ate well.

Day 42
  • Breakfast:
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • rice cakes: 100 kcal
Total: 1190 kcal

You are building up your resistance & really getting into the groove. Go, you! :)

Back