My weight loss journey

It was bad night, I couldn't fall asleep until 4 a.m. I had half a glass of white wine in 3 a.m. because I didn't know what to do anymore.
Anyway, it is measure day and I did better than I thought. I hope it will be better in 2 weeks.

Waist: 84 cm, belly: 106.8 cm, hips: 115 cm. So, since the start I've lost 12 cm in waist, 8.2 cm in belly and 6 cm in hips.

Glad to hear the measurements turned out better than you´d feared. I hope that´ll help you sleep better before the next measuring day!

Glad to hear the measurements turned out better than you´d feared. I hope that´ll help you sleep better before the next measuring day!
Thank LaMaria :)
Insomnia sucks! Are you worried about your exams?
I am worried about everything, exams are one of the things in line. As a highly sensitive person I worry and suffer a lot. I can manage my emotions for some time, but then something happens and I burnout, it's a vicious cycle.

Log for yesterday. I didn't sleep well again, but I didn't binge. I ate a bit more than usual.

Day 58
  • Breakfast:
    • pastry: 500 kcal
    • yogurt: 100 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • chinese food: 700 kcal
Total: 1300 kcal

Great work. Do you have any relaxation strategies in place which you use regularly? Walks, meditation (guided or otherwise), yoga, jigsaws, progressive muscle relaxation, a warm bath, Jacobsen... Doesn´t really matter what it is as long as it´s a habit and soothing.

Great work. Do you have any relaxation strategies in place which you use regularly? Walks, meditation (guided or otherwise), yoga, jigsaws, progressive muscle relaxation, a warm bath, Jacobsen... Doesn´t really matter what it is as long as it´s a habit and soothing.
Not really. Alcohol was my relaxation strategy, but not very good one... I like going on walks, but currently don't have much time and if I don't feel good I can't enjoy walking, every little thing annoys me.

So, I didn't log for a couple of days and surprisingly I didn't do that bad, I just didn't have time. I wasn't strict with my diet as I would want to, but except for yesterday, I didn't binge. I hope when my exams pass, I'll be able to focus completely on my diet, right now it's just too hard.

Not binging while stressed is already a great accomplishment and will save you so much time and effort after your exams!

You are doing really well, sg. :iagree: with LaMa. Not binging while stressed is a great accomplishment. Well done :)

To log in quickly. The weekend wasn't so good, but today I am back on track. My exams, I hope, will be over soon, maybe even in one week if results of the previous exam is good. I just cannot be as strict with diet as I was while I am studying, I just try not binge.

Thanks, Cate. I passed one exam, and I have just one more, which is final, on Monday, and then it's over. :D
I didn't eat too much these days, I wasn't strict, after my final exam I'll get back on track.

Best of luck for Monday! I used to binge so much while stressed for exams so I'm super impressed with how well you're doing.

Thank @Cate and @LaMaria :)
Last night I went for a walk and I had 2 beers after that. Today the power in my neighbourhood went down so I went to a pub to work, and there was a mirror which I couldn't avoid. OMG, am I big! Definitely I cannot allow myself these "exam stress" binging.

So, yesterday was my last exam, I am waiting for results, but I think it will be fine. I feel such a relief, like my life just started. :D
And today I got back on track with measuring and counting every calorie. I've managed to go for an hour and half walk, which I really needed. It felt really good, even though it's very very very hot outside.

Day XXX
  • Breakfast:
    • smoked pork loin: 100 kcal
    • zdenka: 100 kcal
    • rice cakes: 70 kcal
    • cheese: 200 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • canned tuna: 330 kcal
    • rice cakes: 100 kcal
    • zdenka: 100 kcal
    • yogurt: 100 kcal
Total: 1100 kcal