My weight loss journey

As long as you don't binge one non-strict weekend in 6 months won't harm your progress one bit. Enjoy recharging those batteries!

Thanks @LaMaria :)

Day 49
  • Breakfast:
    • canned tuna: 330 kcal
    • rice cakes: 100 kcal
    • yogurt: 100 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • smoked pork loin: 100 kcal
    • cheese 200 kcal
    • rice cakes: 70 kcal
    • sour cream and mayo sauce: 150 kcal
Total: 1050 kcal

It was fun weekend, I think I really recharged. It wasn't so bad considering eating. On Saturday I ate a bit more than usual and I had 1 beer and I don't think I went over 1500 calories. On Sunday I had more than I had on Saturday, you may call it a binge, but it was not my usual binge. It was somewhat more food and a couple of glasses of wine. But today, I am back on track :)

Being able to enjoy life without derailing is what makes these changes sustainable. Great work!

Not gonna lie, yesterday was not good day. I started good, but ended in binging, I failed to resist. But today I've managed to get back on track, I hope this kind of incidents won't happen soon.

Day 53
  • Breakfast:
    • greek yogurt: 200 kcal
    • peanuts: 300 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • fish sticks: 480 kcal
    • tartar sauce: 100 kcal
    • zdenka: 50 kcal
Total: 1130 kcal

Today was ok today, I am on my phone, so I will log in detail tomorrow. It wasn't my usual a day, a went over a bit, maybe up to 1400-1500 kcal. We didn't have internet today, so we had to go to a pub to work, so I had a slice of pizza for breakfast :( And two hours ago my boyfriend went to McDonalds and even though I told him not to get me anything, he got me chicken mcnuggets and I ate a couple of pieces. It is about 200-300 kcal according to the label on the box. It's really hard for me right now to stay as disciplined as I was most of the time for the last 2 months. I hope when my exams pass, I'll feel better.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You are still showing some determination, under stress & learning new coping skills. When do your exams start?

Eeevil boyfriend! Although a couple of nuggets aren't thd end of the world, especially if you turn them into a meal with a salad or something.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You are still showing some determination, under stress & learning new coping skills. When do your exams start?
Thanks, Cate. My exams already started, I have next one on Tuesday. It's really hard to work and study. I work until 4 p.m. and after that I study for a couple of hours. I hope I will finish those exams in the next few weeks. I used to go for walks but now I don't have time, so stress kind of accumulates.

Eeevil boyfriend! Although a couple of nuggets aren't thd end of the world, especially if you turn them into a meal with a salad or something.
Hahahha, he is eviiiil :D
I stopped myself before it was too late, so I didn't go over 1500 kcal, so that's good I guess.

Log for yesterday:

Day 54
  • Breakfast:
    • pizza: 400 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • greek yogurt: 200
    • peanuts: 350 kcal
    • chicken nuggets: 250 kcal
    • sour sauce: 100 kcal
    • cheese: 200 kcal
Total: 1500 kcal

It was good day. I am finally 100% back on track.

Day 55
  • Breakfast:
    • chicken: 200 kcal
    • sour cream and mayo sauce: 150 kcal
    • cheese: 200 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • fish sticks: 410 kcal
    • tartar sauce: 70 kcal
    • zdenka: 50 kcal
    • peanut butter: 70 kcal
Total: 1150 kcal

I didn't have time to log yesterday. I got in a huge fight with my boyfriend and I don't know how I've resisted not to binge.

Day 56
  • Breakfast:
    • 2 scrambled eggs: 300 kcal
    • horseradish sauce: 30 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • canned tuna: 330 kcal
    • rice cakes: 100 kcal
    • peanut butter: 100 kcal
Total: 1060 kcal

:grouphug: Sorry to hear you had a fight. Kudos to you for not binging: I hope you found another way to soothe yourself.

I'm sorry that you had a fight with your BF, but not binging shows that you are getting much stronger & are on track.

Thanks @LaMaria and @Cate.
Today was ok day food and studying wise, I don't feel that great mentally. Tomorrow is measure day, I am nervous because of the couple of bad days I had in the last two weeks.

Day 57
  • Breakfast:
    • 2 fried eggs: 300 kcal
  • Lunch & Dinner:
    • chicken: 500 kcal
    • horseradish sauce: 100 kcal
Total: 1000 kcal

No matter what the scales say, just move on & keep doing what you're doing. Everyone has slip-ups & we just try to learn from them & keep on keeping on xo

Back