Before and after -125lbs... from 300lbs - > 175lbs.

I'm just too astonished for words... OMG!!!! You just look a different person yourself!!! I reckon I've not read through all the pages (22!) just the two-three at the beginning, but just wanted to congratulate you for your effort and tell you that you are a model to follow! I'm just freaking out with your change, you dont look the same as those pics at the beginning!!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi! and thank you, seeing you now I know it's possible! I have to lose 20 kilos (well, not 16!) and had a gastric balloon fitted 2 weeks ago, and somethings I feel that the tireness takes control of me, but after seeing you, I will fight harder to reach my goal.
Take care and congratulations!

Fantastic work Burneeed!! You look great! You have some amazing staying power mate! :)

thanks!!!

I'm just too astonished for words... OMG!!!! You just look a different person yourself!!! I reckon I've not read through all the pages (22!) just the two-three at the beginning, but just wanted to congratulate you for your effort and tell you that you are a model to follow! I'm just freaking out with your change, you dont look the same as those pics at the beginning!!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi! and thank you, seeing you now I know it's possible! I have to lose 20 kilos (well, not 16!) and had a gastric balloon fitted 2 weeks ago, and somethings I feel that the tireness takes control of me, but after seeing you, I will fight harder to reach my goal.
Take care and congratulations!

Im glad I can be a contributing factor!!! Good luck on your weight loss!

everything is going really well, Summer classes the girlfriend hockey everything...every now and then I have to look through this thread and realize just how much weight loss ties into everything... its the core of all my accomplishments with school and hockey, I never really set any goals for myself, ever!

It was really cool being able to go to the beach with my girlfriend last week, when I was fat I would completely avoid swimming.. for the first time since I was a kid I was able to go to the beach and feel confident. What was really amazing was running along the board walk... i went to Ocean City maryland... up and down the board walk is a 5 mile run plus back to our hotel another 3 miles... really cool to run out there and not have to stop once. lol, I hate to say it but that was prolly the best time I had on vacation.

I have been starting to run more and more as I am going through I guess a cutting stage.. really what I want is endurance and quickness I kinda did this last year but not as much... in the previos three months I have been worrying about strength in the most part in my abdominals / Legs.. and a little bit of cardio. Starting last week I am running 25-30 miles a week again, just like I did last year.. this will prolly continue from July - > mid August then college hockey starts Sept! I cant wait... if everything goes right I will be at Pitt in January with 1.5 years left and I will graduate with a bachelors degree I cannot express how excited I am and how i never thought I would say those words...

at the beach!

and my sister and I who works at ocean city!

Been forever since my last update...

Well summer has been good.. I spent after hockey season doing nothing but lifting weights constantly and legs and abs feel great. The last two months though I have spent time doing nothing but cardio, running biking.. overall I feel good and still in great shape. I weigh 185-187lbs though??? Not sure where and how that happened haha but I look the same...

Some pics..

New skates w00t!
6215_219489475004_713120004_7798295_72295_n.jpg

haha I drank once this summer!!
5735_230324695004_713120004_8069544_2213567_n.jpg

Some really really bad news though :(.... I have never broken any bones in my body.. never had any problems physically.. so I go to the doctor a few weeks ago for a check up and I mention to him a cracking noise here and there in my leg... we diagnose it as a hip problem and tells me to go to a sports medicine doctor... so long story short I get a test doctor says I need a Xray, we take the Xray and finds that my hips are very miss shaped :(.... what happened on the head of my hip from possibly running hockey I am not sure my body put bone after bone thinkign there was something wrong with it... the dye test showed this...

This is not good... I have arthritus and I am in my 20's :(
6215_215912370004_713120004_7703410_4764019_n.jpg

I am planning on getting surgery in April after school...

Speaking of school I have been checking every day for the past week to find out about Pitt, I am at allegheney for this semester.. Just waiting to hear back from Pitt I applied 2 weeks ago... Talking to their Suprivisors there said I should find out by the begining of sept.. Im really excited to see what happens...

OMG!!!!!! :eek2:!!! ...I am so sorry to hear that!!!...:( That sucks!!!...I know you will be fine and everything will go well because this isn't part of your life plan!!!...:iagree:!...FAITH!..Your surgery will go just fine!...My prayers to yoU!! :)

1st of all: You look absolutely amazing!!!! your progress and success is inspirational! and i thought i did a decent job... you did INCREDIBLE!!!!:hurray:

2nd- best of luck in your surgery and the small dissapointment you have run into... things always work out in the end..... or we hope they do... best of luck!!!! :)

Your's is one of the first before/after threads I read after joining and I remember being encouraged to try and lose weight by you considering I was also starting around 300lbs with a goal around 180, so this thread always gives me some encouragement. Thanks for that. 50ish more pounds to go for me, hopefully I end up lookin as good as you :p

OMG!!!!!! :eek2:!!! ...I am so sorry to hear that!!!...:( That sucks!!!...I know you will be fine and everything will go well because this isn't part of your life plan!!!...:iagree:!...FAITH!..Your surgery will go just fine!...My prayers to yoU!! :)

thanks! You have prolly heard this a few times today but you are the most positive person I have ever talked to haha!! You are so full of win!!

1st of all: You look absolutely amazing!!!! your progress and success is inspirational! and i thought i did a decent job... you did INCREDIBLE!!!!:hurray:

2nd- best of luck in your surgery and the small dissapointment you have run into... things always work out in the end..... or we hope they do... best of luck!!!! :)

Im hoping so! Thanks!

excellent work!
thanks

damn bro you look amazing now, you are a huge inspiration to me...:D
thanks

Your's is one of the first before/after threads I read after joining and I remember being encouraged to try and lose weight by you considering I was also starting around 300lbs with a goal around 180, so this thread always gives me some encouragement. Thanks for that. 50ish more pounds to go for me, hopefully I end up lookin as good as you :p

thank yourself you worked hard for it! Thanks a ton!

hey...i just skimmed through this whole thread and i think your story is just so inspirational to me and to other people who are trying to lose weight....i just want to thank you for the added motivation and hope that my weight loss can be as successful as yours has been...

Just a slight update... I did not get into Pitt main grrrrrr!!! a 3.1 with 60 credits is not good enough for main campus!!! I feel like I am making up for past issues even 3 years later psssstttt, so I have to go to the branch campus not far from here for one semester!!!! Then I can go to main with a year left for classes... which is the good part!!

I picked up a pair of Coreshorts(CORETECTION - Producers of Coreshorts - treating athletic pelvic, groin and hip injuries) Which I would recommend to anyone who has groin / Hip problems.. and I am able to run again! Yes I prolly shouldnt be! I am running 4-5 miles again 5-6 days a week.... so I am happy. I am in the 185ish range... Im trying to get back down to 180s possibly high 175s but oh well, I look the same cant notice much of a difference.....

I played prolly one of the worse games of my entire life on Saturday night giving up 4 goals to WVU midway through the 2nd period on not many shots :(.. including when I played the puck and my stick broke.. just wasnt my night :(... oh well some pics !

my gf's dog haha!!
8418_281611210004_713120004_9080559_6921567_n.jpg

I came out of retirement for a wing eating competition with co workers..

7019_1241435156767_1255952298_679884_1112945_n.jpg

DSC03277.jpg

DSC03283.jpg

Fast and easy way to lose waight!

If you´re serios in losing weight take a look at this! I´ts good stuff!!!!!!! :willy_nilly:

Wow, incredible! You look like a fresh new man. Congratulation!

Back