Before and after -125lbs... from 300lbs - > 175lbs.

wow! huggge difference! very inspiring for me! you should be extremely proud of yourself! congrats!

Hey thanks guys!!

Everything is going well as usual, I havent updated in quite a while been really busy with school work and hockey.

I got into Pitt!!!! I started practice with them last night I am extremely excited as their coach likes me a lot. Its a better division of college hockey better players, I cant wait for next semester. I just got a apartment on campus.. working 40 hours a week 15 credits and hockey I really hope I can handle it!

My hip unfortunatly is killing me :(.....Its a small road bump, but it looks like I have to get arthoscopic hip surgery in april when school is over.... Its from being all the abuse my hips had when i was overweight playing goalie :(. Thanks again for all the latest comments!!!

Dang...you're super hot. I'm glad you lost the weight, because the world needs more attractive people, and now, your definately one of them!!!

Dang...you're super hot. I'm glad you lost the weight, because the world needs more attractive people, and now, your definately one of them!!!

haha thanks!!

So inspiring that words can not explain, kudos my man

thanks!!

...everything has been going really well.. I just got my associates degree from my former school in December, I started Pitt two weeks ago and moved onto a apartment off campus.. I do love my appt as it is!! Its really hard though I have 15 credits as it is working full time and playing hockey... time management is a tough one!!

I have been maintaining my weight steady at 185lbs, you can barely tell I weight that much.. but I have been steady with my weight. School is great hockey is great everything is really going along great!

I played my first game @ pitt against UPJ Saturday night we won 5-3 I made 41 saves.. I was so happy to get a win with my new team for my first night in net. God I am dreading going for surgery in April.. I will meet up with the Surgeon soon to see what I will have to do.

Some recent pictures!!

My dad made a Ice rink at home, so my little brother and I played hockey over my break!!

My sister , my brother and I

Congrats on continuing to maintain your weight. You still look FANTASTIC, and sounds like many great and exciting things are happening for you right now. Awesome job!

Well this is no good :(

I am scheduled for surgery on April 5th for My left hip for arthoscopic surgery.... I am sort of scared about the situation... for the main reason that I will not be able to exercise or really do much of anything for the first 6-8 weeks.

Everyone says something different to that effect, my doctor says two months... I have talked to others that say 1 month. Who knows? Oh well, I guess my next post I will be looking at this and laughing... I dunno its really a odd experience for me, I have never broken a bone or needed a Major Surgery done so this is something major in my life... I really do not know how to feel to tell the truth. my doctor looks at my X-ray had to think of how I am able to still exercise and play hockey being that I am in my early 20's with Arthritus!!!! This should not happen to me until I am really old, this is terrible... i worked so hard to get to the point where I am at now and I will have to sit out for a few months :(.... but as anything else working out / weight loss wise you have to stay consistent and get back up on the horse.

I am not really sure what I am going to do in the next few weeks I have? Should I attempt to bulk up some weight so I will not lose as much muscle mass or just keep working out the way I am currently... ???
I have been doing really well in my classes at Pitt still taking 15 credits, working full time and playing hockey. Things are really good, if all works out the way they should I should have summer credits and then I should be able to take 2 more 15 credit semesters and hopefully at that point Graduate!!!!

A picture with my mom and I after my game!!

my gf and I whos been my biggest supporter with the surgery.

hey burneed great job man i just have one question 4 u tho. how does ur skin look from all that weight loss cuz im weight about 300 and wanna get down to the size u are now and i was wondering if u have any loose skin from it

1st off sorry to hear that your going to need surgery but i wish you a speedy recovery

2nd WOW great job on the weight loss, very handsome guy

hey burneed great job man i just have one question 4 u tho. how does ur skin look from all that weight loss cuz im weight about 300 and wanna get down to the size u are now and i was wondering if u have any loose skin from it

thanks!

Its not that bad really, I have some what of loose skin around my stomach area but thats really about it.

Good luck on your weight loss!!!

1st off sorry to hear that your going to need surgery but i wish you a speedy recovery

2nd WOW great job on the weight loss, very handsome guy

Yah it really is not fun looking forward to it :(...... April 5th is the date!!!

I think the most depressing thing is I wont be able to work out lol, I think I enjoy training more than I enjoy hockey sometimes... thanks!

Thats awsome :) looking good, real good ;)

thanks!!

Good luck with the surgery--I'm sure you'll feel much better after the recovery--maybe you can find an arm bike for cardio in the meantime. I'm sure the docs will set you up with physical therapy, too.

I'm from Johnstown, PA, originally--you mentioned playing against UPJ. I just had surgery, albeit minor, on my right arm on Tuesday, and the pain I've been in for months has already lessened considerably. I wasn't keen on the idea of sitting around not working out, but I figured I've lost weight/shaped up before, I can do it again.

Keep a positive outlook--Spring is finally coming around your way! You'll be fine by summer!

hey
I guess am in d same boat as you...I ve lost around 90lbs in last one yr n still left wid 60 more to lose...but...now docs told me dat my uterus is kinda very low and hence I cant do any more exercises..:/ maybe i hafta go for sum surgery also...dis is soooooooooo dishearting spl wen things were going so gud.!!

I wish u luck:)

Good luck with the surgery--I'm sure you'll feel much better after the recovery--maybe you can find an arm bike for cardio in the meantime. I'm sure the docs will set you up with physical therapy, too.

I'm from Johnstown, PA, originally--you mentioned playing against UPJ. I just had surgery, albeit minor, on my right arm on Tuesday, and the pain I've been in for months has already lessened considerably. I wasn't keen on the idea of sitting around not working out, but I figured I've lost weight/shaped up before, I can do it again.

Keep a positive outlook--Spring is finally coming around your way! You'll be fine by summer!

I hope your surgery went okay! I hope you have a great recovery....

thanks for the advice!!! J-town, I love the rink the atmosphere the people are really nice but the war memorial is the best part I love the ice... its unfortunate the johnstown cheifs are moving south... lol not a joke like the movie but the real thing.

hey
I guess am in d same boat as you...I ve lost around 90lbs in last one yr n still left wid 60 more to lose...but...now docs told me dat my uterus is kinda very low and hence I cant do any more exercises..:/ maybe i hafta go for sum surgery also...dis is soooooooooo dishearting spl wen things were going so gud.!!

I wish u luck:)

:( Tell me about it, thanks.

Well the surgery went successful monday @ 1230pm, I had a arthoscope to my hips.. this was my first surgery... they knocked me out put the arthoscopes in and I awoke in pain haha, but its exactly like everyone explained it would be like.

My doctor talked to my girlfriend as I was still out... she explained to my gf that I have the worse hips for someone in my 20's and we are going to have to talk about it when I have my follow up with her Next wed it is very possible that I can no longer further myself in hockey :(..... I hate even considering that.. all this for nothing? Words cannot express how I am feeling right now.. I worked so hard to get to this point. I meen I am only playing club hockey in college while going to school but its something I love and enjoy to do...... if anyone was deprived of their favorite hobby they would feel the same....

When I think about it, it might not be a bad thing I can focus all my time into school I do not have much longer to finish... I might be making grammar mistakes here lol tooooo many pain pills!!! I have like a dozen different pills I have to take!! Thanks to my mother and girlfriend who have been taking caring of me during this time!! I have all week off of work + school!! Hopefully I can begin riding the stationary bike after this month and swimming!!!!

get well soon:)

Back