Before and after -125lbs... from 300lbs - > 175lbs.

I do have one gripe... you're not a Flyers fan. :) Flyers > All lol

yah, for the first time in a long time they are the best team in PA, unfortunately this loosing streak for the pens is not so good :(

I honestly got to your slimmer pictures and thought to myself, 'where'd he go? is that a picture of his cute friend?' lol. AMAZING job! Congrats!

wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU AMAZING TRANSFORMATION.. I CAN TELL YOU WORKED YOUR ASS OFF TO GET WHERE YOUR AT...:sifone: NOW YOU STILL WORK HARD AS HELL TO KEEP YOUR WEIGHT OFF OR DO U JUST MAINTAIN... SEE I HAVE LOST THE WEIGHT BEFORE BUT I GAINED IT BACK..... WOW IM TRULY TRULY AMAZED.. I LOVE LOOKING AT BEFORE AND AFTERS........wooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!:party: good for you.. you must be so damn proud of yourself... can't wait till I reach my goal...:cheers2:

I honestly got to your slimmer pictures and thought to myself, 'where'd he go? is that a picture of his cute friend?' lol. AMAZING job! Congrats!

haha thanks! Alot of people look at the pictures and they can tell right away, people I know from 2 + years ago who have not seen me still have a hard time realizing its me. But thanks for compliment!!

wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU AMAZING TRANSFORMATION.. I CAN TELL YOU WORKED YOUR ASS OFF TO GET WHERE YOUR AT...:sifone: NOW YOU STILL WORK HARD AS HELL TO KEEP YOUR WEIGHT OFF OR DO U JUST MAINTAIN... SEE I HAVE LOST THE WEIGHT BEFORE BUT I GAINED IT BACK..... WOW IM TRULY TRULY AMAZED.. I LOVE LOOKING AT BEFORE AND AFTERS........wooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!:party: good for you.. you must be so damn proud of yourself... can't wait till I reach my goal...:cheers2:

Thanks!

The possibilities of me gaining the weight back are slim to none... I am not just 125lbs less, I am completely different person. I care about my body and I care about my performance on the ice.... I still play hockey and want to stay in great shape in order to maintain weight...

I jumped on the scale yesterday I am 172lbs lol? How I do not know...my body changes like a transformer I just dont get it... so odd.....

I have been playing hockey almost every other day and running 5 miles like its practically nothing finishing in under 33 mins everytime, from there rotating everyday between plyometrix and abdominal workouts.... Im just having so much fun.... Im prolly the only guy at the gym training for endurance,flexibility and explosive power lol......

Last weekend we lost to WVU, 4-2 :(....... the puck loves to bounce off everyones skates in front of me!!! 53 shots on net I just couldnt get the win oh well :(.... we played case western on sat and beat them 5-3 not my best game in the world but we won!!! No pictures since the GF's computer currently needs new memory she usually takes all the pictures she cannot take any lol.....

School so far is good I start my sociology class tomorrow at 8am.... not really looking forward to it :(.

haha thanks! Alot of people look at the pictures and they can tell right away, people I know from 2 + years ago who have not seen me still have a hard time realizing its me. But thanks for compliment!!

Thanks!

The possibilities of me gaining the weight back are slim to none... I am not just 125lbs less, I am completely different person. I care about my body and I care about my performance on the ice.... I still play hockey and want to stay in great shape in order to maintain weight...

I jumped on the scale yesterday I am 172lbs lol? How I do not know...my body changes like a transformer I just dont get it... so odd.....

I have been playing hockey almost every other day and running 5 miles like its practically nothing finishing in under 33 mins everytime, from there rotating everyday between plyometrix and abdominal workouts.... Im just having so much fun.... Im prolly the only guy at the gym training for endurance,flexibility and explosive power lol......

Last weekend we lost to WVU, 4-2 :(....... the puck loves to bounce off everyones skates in front of me!!! 53 shots on net I just couldnt get the win oh well :(.... we played case western on sat and beat them 5-3 not my best game in the world but we won!!! No pictures since the GF's computer currently needs new memory she usually takes all the pictures she cannot take any lol.....

School so far is good I start my sociology class tomorrow at 8am.... not really looking forward to it :(.

Well done all the way around!!! I get so much out of something you probably say off-handedly... the I am a completely different person thing!!! Great choice of words!!! Right on there man!!

Sorry about the shitty deflections... tell your defensemen to CLEAR THE SLOT!!! WTF??? :D Great job on beating the NERDS!!! :D (Case Western obviously :D ) and keep playing like every game is your last!!!! :cheers2:

Last edited:
The possibilities of me gaining the weight back are slim to none... I am not just 125lbs less, I am completely different person. I care about my body :(.

i feel the same way. i love working out and really enjoy it also.

also wanted to let you know i keep up on your thread just to motivate myself. i almost think of it as a competition between us, although you have a leg up being younger. i guess it just helps motivate me. keep it up you keep me and alot of other people going.

Well done! You look so much better, I wouldn't recognize you. 125 lbs is a lot, don't you have issues with loose skin?

I lost 50 lbs so far but I'm only half way there. You gave me a lot of inspiration, thanks for posting those awesome pictures! :)

Well done all the way around!!! I get so much out of something you probably say off-handedly... the I am a completely different person thing!!! Great choice of words!!! Right on there man!!

Sorry about the shitty deflections... tell your defensemen to CLEAR THE SLOT!!! WTF??? :D Great job on beating the NERDS!!! :D (Case Western obviously :D ) and keep playing like every game is your last!!!! :cheers2:

haha the nerds.... yes there was a asian kid with inch thick glasses.. something you do not see on the ice everyday....

i feel the same way. i love working out and really enjoy it also.

also wanted to let you know i keep up on your thread just to motivate myself. i almost think of it as a competition between us, although you have a leg up being younger. i guess it just helps motivate me. keep it up you keep me and alot of other people going.

well thats good, I cannot be as baddassary as you with the tattoos that sleeve is awesome!

Well done! You look so much better, I wouldn't recognize you. 125 lbs is a lot, don't you have issues with loose skin?

I lost 50 lbs so far but I'm only half way there. You gave me a lot of inspiration, thanks for posting those awesome pictures! :)

Somewhat of loose skin not as bad as what some people say... you really cant tell.... there are a few pics of me shirtless here on this thread Im sure you can find them!

this one is for JZ!! A highlight video from my last game against cal last years DIII Winners... prolly my best game of the season we won 3-2

Goalie highlights 1/31/2009 Video by Dan - MySpace Video

School sucks :( I am finding that I am putting more and more hours intoschool work than last semester :(.. I am taking more challenging classes and they are killing my gym time!!! I find it that I am combining gym time with homework time, yes I am that guy on the bike who is reading out of a book while cycling at the same time!!!!

Super came I ate nothing but junk, I even drank beer I still did not gain a pound... odd...

Me at a superbowl party with a friend of mine I grew up with
n9322511_53975518_3279.jpg

I was pretty excited after beating CAL, we clinch a playoff sport for DIII which has never happened as long as the program has been around, this weekend was awesome!
n713120004_5702662_7492.jpg

And the much needed samurai sword pic!@!

n170501252_30991876_5162.jpg

You got game... for a FISH!!! J/K!!! Very cool seeing that... man that takes me back!!

You have damn good angles and lateral movement!!! Bet it's hard to get the biscuit in the oven against ya!!! ;) :D

Sorry to here classes are getting in the way of gym time, I know that has to be KILLIN' you!! Great stuff... thanks man! Have good ones!!

Hey, nice transformation man.

But you shouldn't be making fun of fat people when they are trying to screen you in front of the net. It hurts their feelings.

You got game... for a FISH!!! J/K!!! Very cool seeing that... man that takes me back!!

You have damn good angles and lateral movement!!! Bet it's hard to get the biscuit in the oven against ya!!! ;) :D

Sorry to here classes are getting in the way of gym time, I know that has to be KILLIN' you!! Great stuff... thanks man! Have good ones!!

Yess classes are killing me :( god this sucks so bad... I am learning good things this semester that are really going to help me in the job force for years to come thats good atleast right?

yes I move around alot and I have good movement from what everyone tells me, I try to sharpen my skates prolly twice a week at a 3/8s sharpening, your prolly feeling it now when your edges do not sink into the ice the way they use to from being heavier!!!

Hey, nice transformation man.

But you shouldn't be making fun of fat people when they are trying to screen you in front of the net. It hurts their feelings.

next time I will politely ask them to move haha!

Stonewall!!! I heard the six worst words I've ever heard from my 7 year old today!!!!! " Daddy, I want to try playing goalie."!!! I told him he was GROUNDED, and spanked his butt!!! :D Should be interesting... I think I'll have him put on the equipment and rip shots at his head!! Will that CURE him... I swear goalies are sick, and not in the Californians "SICK!" meaning!!:D

Hope classes are going better for you... hang in there, it gets better, and as you said, you are learning important stuff for your future career. Have good ones man!!

I am truly inspired by your ability to do that. How long did it take you?
Its hard to say.... to lose all the weight it took me about 10 months total I would like to say.. but I was extremely strict on diet and exercise.

Stonewall!!! I heard the six worst words I've ever heard from my 7 year old today!!!!! " Daddy, I want to try playing goalie."!!! I told him he was GROUNDED, and spanked his butt!!! :D Should be interesting... I think I'll have him put on the equipment and rip shots at his head!! Will that CURE him... I swear goalies are sick, and not in the Californians "SICK!" meaning!!:D

Hope classes are going better for you... hang in there, it gets better, and as you said, you are learning important stuff for your future career. Have good ones man!!

bahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Better save your money! Looking back at it now that I am older I would have hated to have to purchase equipment every other year with me growing.... stuff is cheaper now though thank god.... Are your kids playing hockey yet or just soccer?

That kid is nuts!!! Hes definatly not watching osgood right now I get turned off wanting to play goalie when I watch him play, Osgood got destroyed tonight in the shootout!

My boys... 7 and 4 play! FUN!! My daughter is smart, and says... "it's too cold out there daddy." And with it being hella EXPENSIVE... she is currently my favorite!! :D

Osgood sucks ass!!!! I was pissed after that game!! Meh... on to the next one though.
Yeah, I'm gonna let my son try goal... hopefully he will get shell shocked and decide he likes scoring goals better!!!

You look awesome!

Back