why exercise is so important for your health
If most people are honest, the benefits of exercise are not top of their thoughts during an average day. Also, whilst they know that exercise is good for them, thinking about the benefits of exercise on their general wellbeing has probably not been a consideration.
The good news is that there really is numerous benefits of exercise. So in order to encourage you to stick with those work outs, let's look at some of the main benefits of exercise in a generalistic sense. Some of them are health related - your work outs can help protect you from various illnesses:
- Regular work outs reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high-cholesterol, diabetes and obesity, to name but a few.
- Staying active keeps joints, tendons and ligaments flexible, allowing you to move more easily and avoid injury.
- Keeping fit can reduce some of the effects of aging.
- Regular work outs contribute to your mental well-being and help treat depression.
- Working out is a great way to help relieve stress and anxiety.
Other pay-offs more to do with life-style:
- People who work out regularly have more energy and endurance.
- If you are active, you will naturally sleep better.
- Doing the right work outs will help you maintain a normal weight by increasing your metabolic rate (the rate you burn calories). This effect will work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You will look better physically.
- You will be more self-confident.
So go for a walk, head to the gym, whatever works for you - you have nothing to lose!
Come on Guys get active. We weren't built to sit on our Bums!!!!
We were built to move, cause movement is life!!!
For more info go to meetyourpersonaltrainer.com.au