These muffins are great for the kids for either a light healthy snack, or a breakfast on the go!
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line muffin tin with cups or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl combine zucchini, oil, egg and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack and serve.